Saturday, January 9, 2010

where to start

I joined the Polly Mellen Appreciation Society page on facebook which is an unusual move for me-I don't spend much time on fb and rarely even think about fashion anymore. I've become a twitter addict in the past year and a political wonk in the worst way. I don't even know what led me to the Polly page but I found myself there and posted a story about the day I told Polly Mellen to fuck off in front of the entire team of assistants in the fashion closet.It's a funny story which I'll retell here at some point but it started a conversation and in the past 24 hours I've thought of more funny stories, memories,incidences,accidents,people, places,etc that I needed to find a place to start collecting them so here I am- a place of my own to share with whomever finds me here.So I'll hit the publish post button and begin

No comments:

Post a Comment